Sunday, 16 November 2014

Forgiving Gia (Rocker Series Book 2)

Gina's newest book Forgiving Gia has been getting some amazing reviews!
¸.•´¸➷¸.•´New release¸.•´¸➷¸.•´
The reviews are coming in and people are raving about Forgiving Gia by Gina Whitney!
"Every now and then a book comes along that just steals your breath away. I got two this year, Saving Abel and Forgiving Gia. It's the culmination of the story, the music, the drugs, sex and rock n roll ... it's orgasmic and electric. Gina Whitney makes me feel alive! YES! This is what Erotica should be! Gina Whitney has done it again with another story worthy of gluing me to my Kindle!" ~Jennifer
Founder, Battery Operated Book Blog
"Forgiving Gia starts right off with a bang! Picking up right where Saving Abel ended and boy did it just shock the hell out of me! An then there's the OMG moment that totally had me yelling at my kindle! You will totally understand what point it is. I seriously felt my heart sank but it was picked up right away!
Can't wait to see what's next!" ~Karrie, Panty Dropping Book Blog
"Wow with the cliffhanger that the first book ended on, I cannot tell you how excited I was to recieve Forgiving Gia...... I don't think Excited is a strong enough word.I absolutely love Gina Whitney and her writing she knows how to rock it. In true Gina form she couldn't just give us what we're used to she always has to aim higher, and she did it seamlessly with this book."~ Vicci, Raunchyrudereadersblogs
"One of the best series I've read this year!!! Gina Whitney, turns words into literary gold!"~Shelly, Sexy Bibliophiles

No comments:

Post a Comment