BOOK REVIEW : Warrant by S.L. Schiefer

ABOUT THE BOOK : -
I'm Devon Harper and there are only two certainties in my life:

1. I live to dance.
2. I'm a prostitute.

Do you know when your life is suddenly turned upside down? Setting in action a sequence of events, you never saw coming.
That's what happened to me. My story is not a pretty one, nor is it your typical love story.
My world was rocked at 18 and again three years later.
My life is a series of let downs. The only constant in my life is dance. When unlikely ally, Enzo, enters my messed up life I start to believe that just maybe there's hope for me yet. Trying to get a degree in dance and get out of prostitution might leave me with more to lose than before.
 



REVIEW : - 
*** Arc received in exchange for a honest review *****

Warrant is not just a typical love story, the heroine goes through many horrific events.
This a dark  erotica/ taboo romance.
This book is about a prostitute, 
Not everything happens in like is beautiful as it looks and not every story is good.

Devon is such a strong woman to be able to handle her childhood and her adulthood. She didn't get a choice when growing up and had to raise herself since her mother was always gone. Little did she know that would become her life.
 She has been given a crappy life to say the least, but through all of the pain, and sadness , she never gives up, she somehow through it all remains strong and believes that there is a future ahead. 
 Then Enzo appears and she feels as though she has a chance at a normal real life again & their relationshio goes to a peak.

S.L. has a sense of humor when writing this book. 

The author has done good job.

Overall Rating : 4/5

I would recommend this book to  all the readers.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Seorang Blogger pemula yang sedang belajar

0 Response to "BOOK REVIEW : Warrant by S.L. Schiefer "

Post a Comment