Sunday, 14 February 2016

Interview With- Piyush Author Of The Stolen Heart

1. What inspired you to start writing? 
I really don’t know  what inspired me to write but it all started out of emotions and love for someone. I started writing to get over the grief of losing my grandfather. I was a seventh grade student when he died and for the very first time in my life I had  ever touched the literature with my soul and then over a period of time I kept on lingered to this magical world of words.

2. What did you like to read when you were a boy?
I hadn’t a great experience of reading when I was small except that of classical literature in school. Later was a phase when I became a voracious reader and mostly I am into romantic novels and now I have a collection of great books.

3. What is the greatest challenge in writing a book?
When we write we just write. We have no idea where it would lead us. Like I always dreamed of writing a novel and end up writing a poetry book. There are challenges like many. You have to bear with patience, difficulties in publishing. 


4. How much research do you do before writing the book?
Actually this is my first book and I just see things and write them but of course I am doing research for my novel. 

5. What motivated you to write the book "The Stolen Heart " ? 
Motivation is a vital part of our life and it act as a driving force. It varies with different people. In my case it’s a beautiful person and because of her I would be able to do this. 

6. Can you tell us more about your latest book ?  
My book ‘’THE STOLEN HEART’’ is a collection of 60 love poems which celebrates love and I have just tried to show my definition of love.  

7. How you take out time from your busy schedule to write this book?
Since I am a college going student its not easy to seat and write something. We mostly don’t really get that kind of environment. Then we where there is the will, there is the way. So I just try to manage the studies and writing as well. 

8. Who are your favourite authors?
There are many but I like reading Charles dickens, Jane Austin, Tagore, Oscar Wilde, R.K narayan,Nicholas sparks, John green.

9. What words of wisdom would you like to give to aspiring writers?
Because its my first book and  I haven’t went that far to give words of wisdom to anyone but I would just say be honest with your writing. Be yourself instead of copying someone. Just write simple and be true with your words. 



ABOUT THE AUTHOR :- 
Piyush is a voracious reader and dedicated writer. He is pursuing graduation from Ramanujan College, University of Delhi. He is a poet, lyricist, aspiring novelist and social worker whose poems have appeared in many publications. He believes that simplicity is the way of life and he wants to bring change to the society through his writing. His father Dinesh Mandal is a government employee and mother Vidya Mandal is a school eacher. He was schooled from Bishop Westcott Boys' School, Ranchi. Even at this early age, his outlook towards life is quite intellectual and optimistic. He is an ardent nature lover and wishes to explore the beauty of incredible India. Photography is a compliment to his passion. His room is more a library than living room. He can be contacted at piyushkumar7732@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment