Thursday, 4 February 2016

BOOK REVIEW : Reasonable Doubt - Volume 1 by Whitney G. Williams

book cover - Reasonable Doubt : Volume 1
My cock has an appetite.

A huge and very particular appetite: Blonde, curvy, and preferably not a fucking liar... (Although, that's a story for another day.)

As a high profile lawyer, I don't have time to waste on relationships, so I fulfill my needs by anonymously chatting and sleeping with women I meet online.

My rules are simple: One dinner. One night. No repeats.

This is only casual sex. Nothing more. Nothing less. At least it was , until "Alyssa"...

She was supposed to be a 27 year old lawyer, a book hoarder, and completely unattractive. She was supposed to be someone I shared law advice with late at night, someone I could trust with details of my weekly escapades.

But then she came into my firm for an interview—a college-intern interview, and everything fucking changed...


MY REVIEW :

Let's be a little honest here everybody, who doesn't have fantasies and fetishes!?
I guess everybody does! One or the other! ;)

This is one way people like to fulfil their fantasies, with fictional characters having a little fun. 

1. This is the second erotic series I am reading after Fifty Shades of Grey, and it amazes me how different the two are!

2. This is a short novella of just 78 pages, but beautifully pieced together, with chapters based on Lawyer terminologies, like Contract, Perjury, Recess, etc.

3. The protagonists are Andrew Hamilton, who is a partner lawyer, and an arrogant asshole, who just has a type for girls, and one night stands, while Alyssa(not her real name) is a pre-law Undergraduate student, who is self-dependent and hard-working, but Andrew doesn't know that, he thinks she's 27(see description above)

4. Well, it was a fun read with certain lively moments, and what I like about Alyssa is that her character is portrayed to be bold, and stronger, as compared to Anastasia in Fifty Shades. She isn't as timid and meek as Ana was. She has her will and she abides by it, from teasing Andrew, to having fights with him.

5. The only similarity between Fifty Shades and this book is that the male protagonists have a secret hidden from the female protaginists, and that secret is the cliffhanger of this book!!
(And Pssshh, it's not BDSM related)

6. Going further in detail, would mean spoilers, so go ahead, pick it up, and finish this steamy, fun and naughty read in just a couple hours. You won't regret it, I promise!

I gave this book a stunning 5 STARS!
Review by : Anmol Sachdeva
Thanks for reading my first review! You will see more of me here, so follow me on Goodreads !

Next Possible Review : Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Check it out on Goodreads, and read it along with me, if you like!


No comments:

Post a Comment