Tuesday, 12 April 2016

BOOK REVIEW: Khwahishon Ke Samander by Himadri Verma


ख्वाहिशोंके समंदरपुस्तक, कविता व विचारों का संकलनहै। मेरे जीवन की पहली पुस्तक, मेरा पहला प्रयास है। इस पुस्तकमें नारी शक्ति विचार, माता पिता, देश, रिश्ते, समाज, परिवारबचपन, शिक्षा, आशाएँ, देशभक्त, हान पुरुषों व प्रकृति आदिविषयों का संग्रह है।कुछ प्रेरक विचार भी हैं। आशा करती हूँ किआप सभीको ये पसन्द आयेंगे।










BOOK REVIEW:- This book is spectacular - the BEST poetry I have ever read.
The title of the book is apt,which suites according to the book.
The authors has done mastery on art of writing Poems .Blowing my mind away with this amazing piece of work. It should be called piece of art.
Even small small minute details,things are expressed beautifully.
The emotions of laughter, sadness with crying, anger, happiness, love and hate, the fragility of humans - WOW!

There are 105 poems in the book.The poems which i like the most are :-
प्रभु के चरणों में - The first poem is dedicated to God.
माँ (बेटी की भावनाओं में) - it expresses the relationship between the mother and child.
पिता (बेटी के दिल से) -  it expresses the relationship between father and daughter.
देश के वीर पहरेदार (जय जवान) - this poem is dedicated to the solders who fight for the country and keep us safe ,without caring for their own life .
बेटी बचाओ बेटी पढ़ाओ - safe girls, teach them , as said by प्रधानमंत्री श्री नरेंद्र मोदी 


I felt very happy reading this book.I found this book really interesting. I loved the author writing style.I t reflects the hardwork of the author.Wish to read more from the author.

I WOULD GIVE THIS BOOK FULL  5 OUT OF 5 STARS.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone!
    Firstly I would like to express my gratitude towards Nikita.. For she has given her review on my book 'Khwaahishon ke samandar' so beautifully..
    Now I'ld love to share with you all that this book is genuinely a sea of desires of my life... Its all about overcoming the hurdles.. Ups and downs of life.. to have a positive spirit in all aspects of life.. & make this world a beautiful place to live in!

    ReplyDelete