Tuesday, 31 May 2016

BOOK REVIEW: Embracing My Submission (The Doms of Genesis #1)


Embracing My Submission (The Doms of Genesis, #1)
Haunted for years by dreams of a savage, amber eyed Dominant with lips so enticing my soul ached in frustration and lust. None of the Dominants at Genesis, my local BDSM club ever stirred me in such blistering ways. While I tried to fill my submissive desires vicariously through interactions at the club, I attempted to convince myself it was enough. But it wasn’t. My dream Dom made certain I hungered for more.

Forced beyond what I could bear, my passion and frustration exploded. I threw in the towel, determined to stop chasing a dream and gave up completely on finding submissive surrender. But fate intervened when two gunshots split the night. Forced to confront my desires and insecurities, I was shocked to realize that my dreams may have held a deeper meaning. Were they compelling me to finally embrace my submission?




BOOK REVIEW:- The book is full of passion,
The cover is so hot, that it made me attracted towards the book.
Genesis, a private BDSM club where Julianna a.k.a Emerald donated her time processing the patrons for a night of wicked pleasures,without a Dom is starting to become a bit embarrassing.

Sir Drool was so decadently captivating, I would often wake to find my covers tangled around my feet and my fingers plunged deep inside my slick, quivering sex. Broad shoulders with thick, roped muscles bulging beneath his milk-chocolate flesh alone was incentive for my fingers to dance beneath the covers.
But it was his liquid amber eyes that fueled powerful sleeping orgasms. Sir Drool always appeared with an obscure, mischievous twinkle in his shimmering butterscotch eyes. A girl could get lost in those eyes.Lost and never want to find her way home.

Master George was a strict Dom and smart too. Dahlia’s fate could be anything from a physical
punishment to sitting in a corner the rest of the night alone,
Over the years, they had formed a close bond, both in and out of the club.

There She meet with Sir Jordon, Evidently, the sexy mystery man was new. His one stunning feature that drew her like a moth to a flame was his lips, or rather his bottom lip. It was thick and full and so damn inviting. A deep, ripe, sensual peach color so-enticing She longed to reach out and skim her finger over the full brim. She wanted to slide her tongue across its plumpness and capture it between my teeth.

The chemistry between Mika and Julianna is amazing.
I would give this book 4 out of 5 stars.




No comments:

Post a Comment