Tuesday, 31 May 2016

BOOK REVIEW : Illicit: A Forbidden Romance by June Gray


30041196
I never meant to be the other woman…

Jake and I felt a connection the moment he walked into my life, an attraction both of us tried so hard to deny. Still, I found myself longing for the very thing I couldn’t have.

I didn’t set out to fall in love with Jake. Not when he clearly wasn’t mine.

He was my mother’s.

---

* Illicit is a full-length standalone novel told in five parts. It contains strong language and sexual content and is recommended for readers 18 and over. *





BOOK REVIEW:- 
This book is a complete novel.
Part 1 Jocelyn :-Her mom one day told Jocelyn to meet someone
Jake Mitchell.
He was tall, fit, and… quite a bit younger than her mom.

Her mom was a serial dater,so busy with work travel that she didn’t have time for anything more than dinner or drinks. And she certainly never had time to bring them home.

Jake Mitchell was a furniture maker,work mostly by commission.

One time Jocelyn emerged from her room, ready to head to school, and found him shirtless in the living room, doing pushups. The sight of him glistening with sweat, his muscles bulging from exertion, froze her in place.It was so wrong to be this infatuated with her mother’s boyfriend, but I couldn’t help it.

Jake believed that - "Sex is an intimate act, that you give something of yourself away with each person you share it with.”

Soon Jake and Jocelyn came close to each other, they share many similarities.


I would rate this book 4.5 out of 5 stars.There are many twists and turns in it. Waiting to read more from the author.


No comments:

Post a Comment