Thursday, 2 June 2016

BOOK REVIEW: Sordid by Nikki Sloane


29548789
It took me years to find the courage to speak to Luka. He seemed exactly like me. Intelligent. Focused. Serious.

But he’s not the man I imagined.

His reality is cruel and dark. He traps me in his web, his power twisting tighter the more I struggle, until it’s hopeless. I can’t break free.

As he drags me unwillingly into his filthy world, I can’t ignore the terrifying idea circling my mind. What if I belong here with him?











BOOK REVIEW:- 
This novel contains situations of non-consensual sex which may be triggers, and scenes which may make some readers uncomfortable.This story is not for everyone.

This book is Hot as hell.
Addison is twenty one and studying for a medical degree. 
Luka is cute and handsome.The version of Luka was downright intimidating. 
He was so attractive, that her knees softened and stomach trembled.
She'd  fantasized about him,also compared the guys she dated to the fictitious Luka She’d created in her head, and always found them lacking.

"His reality is cruel and dark. He traps me in his web, his power twisting tighter the more I struggle, until it’s hopeless. I can’t break free." 

There are twists and turns.There were some very dark and taboo elements.It's got everything.I really was sucked right into the story.
This book is made for mature readers only.

I would rate this book 4 out of 5 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment