Sunday, 5 June 2016

BOOK REVIEW: Wednesday by Kendall Ryan


29605252

It’s not what I really want, but it’s all he has to offer. He’s filled with turmoil and heartache and regrets, but for two hours every Wednesday all he feels is me. How much I desire him, how desperate he makes me, how much I’d like things to be different between us. Real.

He used to be my best friend back before he got married. And now? Now, he’s a young widower. It would be wrong on so many levels to expect something more from him, so I give him what he needs. Dark, delicious fucking.

But I know I can’t keep this up. I’ve already given him my body, my soul. I want him to have my heart. It might drive him away forever, but that’s a risk I’m willing to take.

Wednesday is an angsty romp told from dual points of view. If you’re in the mood for something quick and dirty, you’ve found it. Proceed at your own risk. 

BOOK REVIEW:- 
The story revolves around Chloe and Shaw who are  best friends.
The first time they fucked  was actually after his wife’s funeral.His wife died.. Devastation had been written all over the faces of those who’d been close to her. 

The year after graduating with a hospitality degree, Chloe threw herself into the family
business while Shaw fell in love, and she knew she had really lost him this time. 

Shaw was Chloe's  former best friend and secret lifelong crush. The man who once held her heart in the palm of his hand when she was young and foolish.
Sexual relations were always the result of the proper number of dates, and more out of obligation than desire.
She never thought of Shaw that way.She always hated his girlfriends, never thought they were good enough for him.

She had become an obsession for him.Sweet little friend with her wide, innocent blue eyes and high pink cheekbones was such an epic fuck.Her heartbeat that pounded just for him.

Sexy, steamy and captivating.Its a short and quick read. I will rate this book 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment