Friday 23 June 2017

BOOK REVIEW: 3 Diaries of Love by Ram Sai Nag


BOOK REVIEW
There are basically 3 stories in this book:-
1. DIARY OF SRUTHI
2. LIGHTS,CAMERA,CRY
3. KOLOR BOND

I truly loved this book with all my heart!.
The characters are unique .There are different emotions embedded in it.
The beauty of the book lies in its narration.
The 2nd story - LIGHTS,CAMERA,CRY , it touched my heart , i like the way how the whole picture and plot is created.
good story line.
All the stories are very well executed - maintains a steady place, and follows through to an interesting, yet satisfactory ending to it. 


I must say its an amazing book by young and talented author - Ram Sai Nag.
I would certainly recommend it to people who enjoy reading short love stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment