Sunday 2 March 2014

BOOK REVIEW: EX ...a twisted love story BY NOVONEEL CHAKRABORTY



Verdict- 

Few stories are never intended to end... They are recently unceasing. They leave an enduring impact at the forefront of your thoughts. What's more, more than whatever else they motivate you. EX will influence you to think and leave an impact on you without a doubt. The book is a decent "page-turner". He can nail some relentless certainties of adoration and life splendidly with his style of portrayal. Ex – a turned romantic tale is straightforward work of Novoneel Chakraborty which will keep you charm in the book till the last expression of the novel. 

Enticed as I am by numbers on occasion, I rate this novel 4.5/5.  EX ...a twisted love story influences astounding perusing and I to prescribe this book to everybody who is searching for a decent story. I am certain you will appreciate understanding it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I stumbled across your blog and really enjoyed your posts. I am an author (3 novels published) in search of identity and would feel privileged to get reviewed by you.

    I will be happy to send a copy (soft copy or hard copy..Whichever you feel convenient enough) to you. Let me know if you are interested. One of the novels link is attached below my signature.


    I'd love to hear back from you. You may contact me at ravirenus@gmail.com.

    Best Regards,
    Ravi
    http://www.amazon.in/SUICIDE-AT-IIT-Ravi-Kumar/dp/9351561844/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1396173176&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=suicide+at+iit

    ReplyDelete