Monday, 31 October 2016

BOOK REVIEW: My Poetic Journey (A Travel in Solitude) by Ankaj



A tear I did not display
A word I could not say
To reach out to you my friend
I penned a poem everyday

‘My Poetic Journey’ is a collection of poems that flow synchronously with the memoir of a teenager as he transitions from questioning himself to challenging the tradition itself. Written both in Hindi and English, the poems mark every milestone of this journey where he finds new friends and discovers love in friendship.

आती जो कविता हमें
दे देते नाम तुम मशहूर कवि का
है लफ़्ज़ मगर जो उतरते इस काग़ज़ पे
गुज़रते हैं पहले दिल की गली








BOOK REVIEW:-
I received this book from the author.

It is compilation of poems penned down by the Poet .
‘My Poetic Journey’ is a collection of poems written in both English and  Hindi , & some are translated to make an English translation.
On and all there are 31 poems.
It Chronicles various  stages of Poets life and struggles.

Poems are the soul of our life. 
There are different categories of poems that will touch your heart.
These poems  touches on every human emotions :- Love,friendship, Loss, Grief, Passion, Betrayal, Bigotry, Innocence, Awakening, Trust, Acceptance , etc , mixture of all. 

All the poems are sweet and beautifully written.
I MUST SAY -

"This is the best Poetry book i have ever read
all the poems are good,
one after another
it express the emotions, feelings & delivers message
written on various topics,subjects
& it touches the heart of the audience to its peak
A must read ... "


I WOULD RATE THIS BOOK 4.5 OUT OF 5 STARS. 


No comments:

Post a Comment