Wednesday 15 June 2016

BOOK REVIEW: The Digital Panopticon by Aditi Bhagat


29738739
BOOK REVIEW:
The entire sort of condition that the creator has set is truly exemplary.

There is nothing more imperative to us than the security of your information and keeping your data totally secret. In this day and age, protection is more imperative than any other time in recent memory.

The story is set in China. The primary character of the book is Kris Zhang.Everything was associated and the story never veered off. There were turns and turns, it influenced my make a beeline for a turn!

The characters are decent, sufficiently grown with the goal that the peruser can associate with them.The side characters additionally get enough screen time.

The front of the book made it down generally the story was intriguing

I hate

Specialized words.
Some piece of the story I felt was dull and exhausting.
Language could have been simple for the readers to connect and understand properly.

I dislike- 

  • Technical words.
  • Some part of the story I felt was dull and boring.
  • Language could have been simple for the readers to connect and understand properly.

A fantastic debut, I had made up my mind halfway through that I'll be adding it in my 'Favourites' shelf. All the technology enthusiast should read this book. I will rate this book 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment