Friday 18 November 2016

BOOK REVIEW: Strangers with Known Faces by Gautam Dutta


32728869
BOOK REVIEW : 
I was very excited to read this book, after reading the blurb.
I like the cover page of the book with the man holding mask before his face.Book Cover is infectious.

As it is clear from the ad spot that the story is around five obscure understudies who meet subsequent to winning a fortunate draw.All moved toward becoming companions, later as soon they began knowing each other, contrast emerges between them.

At that point an episode happened - Shanaya was killed.

There is tension in the story that you will be holding your breath now and again.

I don't know anybody would have the capacity to figure the secret if nobody has let them know some time recently.





I like- 
  • Supporting character
  • The way of Narration and writing was nice. 
  • The suspense.
  • The appropriate title for the book. 

I dislike- 
1) Boring in between.
2) Some words are difficult.

Overall I would rate this book 4 out of 5 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment